Amid the current COVID-19 situation, there are many questions and concerns about what will happen in the coming future. While most are widely unknown, Michael Short, the principal of Perrysburg High School answered questions about the end of the ‘19-’20 school year and the upcoming ‘20-’21 year.
Though school will most certainly look different for the upcoming academic year there is still the end of the year activities that will happen in a modified way. Graduation has been modified. Spring athletes still have the potential for a varsity letter. Summer school programs will be modified but there is no certainty of what will come with that.
Short said one of the most difficult decisions he has worked on is moving to a pass/fail grading scale for 4th quarter.
Other stories on eSomethin:
- Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour Movie has enchanted many PHS students
- The changes being made to the PHS cafeteria are helping to increase accessibility and diversity
- Yellow Oak hosts second annual PJ Playdate fundraiser
- Marcus Blaze won the world championship for his age class
- The new Taylor Swift club had blank spaces to write your name on its membership list